With over two decades of design experience, Ganesh Nallari offers the following
A one-stop shop for all your wedding clothes. From Sangeeth, Mehendi, Haldi, the main traditional
Wedding Day outfit and for other pujas.
- Traditional Silk/Pattu dhoti teamed with a Kurta or Sherwani for the main wedding day,
accessorized with the Pagadi/Turban and Joothi/footwear.
- Bandhgala/Jodhpuri (Indian formal suits)
- Indo-western outfits
- Nehru jacket
- Kurtas in many styles with chudidhar, patiyala or straight pants
- Bridal blouses (Wedding saree to be bought by the client)
- Embroideries on sarees
- Traditional South Indian Half sarees
- Concept sarees and blouses
- Lehenga choli
- Cocktail dresses- both Western and Indian fusion
- Traditional Indian and Western outfits for boys and girls.
(For weddings, saree, and dhoti ceremonies)
- Occasion wear, for birthday and other parties. .
Men- Indian casual shirts and kurtas, in fun prints and solids
Women- Indian and Western wear
- Finding another use for an existing garment or in the case of textiles, means
converting old into new reusable garment. Example, converting a vintage saree to a new dress.
Recycling breaks down materials so they're of lesser quality as opposed to upcycling that uses
the same materials and refurbishes it to create a higher quality product.
- Wardrobe consultation
- Styling and Art direction for Photoshoots
- Colour consultation and direction
- Textile design development- Print and embroideries
- Soft furnishing for home
- Spatial styling for homes
- Costume design for stage productions- Dance and Theatre
- Costume design for Film and Television shows